Become the Confident, Breastfeeding Mama You Want to Be!
Breastfeeding: You want to do it, but aren’t sure you have what it takes…
Tell me if this sounds like you:
- You’re a new mom (or soon to be mom) and want to breastfeed, but are overwhelmed with how to get started
- You want to breastfeed but don’t have anyone around you that supports you
- You’re scared you’ll run out of milk for your baby
- You’ll be returning to work after Maternity Leave and aren’t sure you’ll be able to pump at work
Do you want to breastfeed your baby but aren’t sure if it’s possible for you?
Do you hear other mothers talk about their breastfeeding journey and wish you could be successful?
Are you worried about maintaining your supply once you return to work?
Do you wonder what kinds of foods will support a healthy milk supply?
Do you wonder if you have what it takes to breastfeed or exclusively pump to provide milk for your baby?
I’m here to say a resounding YES! You can be successful at breastfeeding or pumping.
Will it always be easy? NO.
But can you do it? Absolutely.
My brand new eBook: Creative Mommyhood’s Guide to Breastfeeding Success will help you navigate your own unique and beautiful breastfeeding journey. No matter what your goals for breastfeeding, this guide can help you meet them.
The special introductory rate for this digital must- have resource for new mommas is only $10! This special pricing is only available during lauch week. It will go up!
A sneak peek inside the guide:
- If you haven’t had your baby yet, and want to make sure you’re ready to breastfeed successfully from the start, be sure to check out Chapter 1
- If you’re trying to decide how and when to introduce bottles to your baby before you go back to work, be sure to read Chapter 2
- Want to up your nutrition game while breastfeed? Chapter 5 is for you! Also included are two yummy recipes you’re gonna love (one of them may or may not be lactation cookies- whoa!)
- Need to know how to navigate pumping at work? Chapter 6 has you covered.
- Is your breastfeeding journey coming to an end? Chapter 8 will prepare you for weaning your baby from the breast
- Need encouragement for other moms who’ve been on their own breastfeeding journey? Interviews from other moms just like you are sprinkled throughout the book with reflections on their experiences with breastfeeding. Get ready to laugh at their hilarious stories as well!
- And so much more!
Who am I? I’m not a medical professional. I’m not a lactation consultant. As a momma of three amazing children, I am passionate about breastfeeding. I have had three successful breastfeeding experiences with each of my children, and my third baby (7 months currently) is actively enjoying my rich milk supply.
I never knew if I would be able to breastfeed successfully. But I followed the tips in this book and have had amazing results breastfeeding and pumping for my babies.
Is Breastfeeding/ Pumping Right for You?
If you’re on the fence about breastfeeding, here are 5 reasons why you should give it a try!
- Breastfeeding saves you a ton of money! The next time you’re at the grocery store, just take a look at the cost of formula. That stuff isn’t cheap, and it isn’t getting any cheaper. If you make your own milk, you can potentially save thousands of dollars over the span of time you breastfeed or pump.
- Once you get the hang of it, breastfeeding can be incredibly convenient. Let’s say you and your baby are at the beach. She decides she’s hungry. No problem! You have her food source available right there. Breastfeeding does have a learning curve, but once you find your groove, you and your baby will become pros at it (plus my book can help).
- Your breast milk is tailored to the specific needs of your baby. This is one of the coolest reasons to breastfeed! Your milk is literally “made to order”. When your baby latches, or you kiss your baby, his pathogens get carried to your milk and basically tell your body what needs to go into your milk. If your baby is sick, don’t be surprised if your milk changes to a greenish tint. That’s your milk with antibodies ready to support your sick baby!
- Breastfeeding can decrease your risk for certain types of cancer, including breast cancer. There have been multiple medical studies that have come to the conclusion that breastfeeding your baby also has benefits for you as it can actually decrease your risk of developing breast cancer. How incredible!
- Breastfeeding can help you establish a beautiful bond with your baby like nothing else. This may be the most important reason of all to breastfeed! The bond you establish with your baby is hard to describe, but something you will always remember. When your baby stares up at you in pure adoration, it’s as if she’s saying, “You’re my favorite person in the whole wide world, Mama! Thanks for the yummy food!”
I’m on a Mission
I’m going to share my master plan with you (insert devious laugh here 😆).
I’ve decided to make it my mission to serve 1,000 mamas who are on the fence about breastfeeding 🤱. If it’s something you want to do, but aren’t sure if you’re up to the task, I believe this book will give you the tools you need to be as successful as you want to be!
You can do this!
Will you be one of the mamas I serve with this product?
Is the Book Right for You?
- Learn how to be successful from the very beginning of your breastfeeding journey
- Discover the 5 B’s of Breastfeeding and why you need each one of them
- Find out how to pump like an absolute pro, and build up a milk stash for your baby
- Navigate common breastfeeding issues like under supply, over supply, and clogged ducts
Included with your eBook is access to some awesome bonus resources: Nursing/ Diaper Trackers, Pumping Output Trackers, and even Affirmations written just for Breastfeeding Mamas like YOU!
It’s one year from now. Maybe you’re still breastfeeding your precious baby, who is now a rambunctious toddler. Or maybe, you’ve weaned your baby because your breastfeeding journey had come to its natural end.
One day, you run into a new mom who is wondering if she has what it takes to breastfeed her baby. You pat her on the shoulder, smile knowingly because you used to be that mom! You used to wonder if you could successfully breastfeed your baby. But you no longer feel that way. Because now you know…you had what it takes to breastfeed or pump for your baby! And you know this new mom can do it too!
That’s the breastfeeding success I want you to experience from reading this eBook.
I can’t wait to hear your breastfeeding success story!