New Year 15 Day Goal Challenge
Did you set any goals this year? If so, I want to help you achieve them!
Starting Wednesday, January 16th, I am kicking off a 15 Day Goal Challenge and I’m looking for 15 women join in with me!
Here are the details:
- The Goal Challenge starts January 16th and ends January 31st
- During the Challenge, you commit to working on the same goal daily for 15 days
- I will send you an encouraging email every few days to inspire you during the Challenge
- At the end, we will share our successes and setbacks (because, hey, real life happens!)
- There may even be some prizes involved for those who complete the challenge!
- Oh, yeah, the Challenge is completely, 100% FREE; you just have to sign up to join
Do you want 2019 to be your best year yet? There’s no reason why it can’t be, and that’s why I created this challenge. I know I have some BIG goals that I’m working on this year and need the accountability, and I know I have some friends out there who could use encouragement too. So, we’re going to end the first month of 2019 having kicked butt on one of our goals!
What goal will you choose? If you’re drawing a blank, here are some ideas:
- Cooking a meal at home daily for 15 days
- Reading to your kids each night before bed for 15 days
- Drinking 64oz of water for 15 days
- Writing on your novel for 15 days
- Going to bed by 10:30pm for 15 days
- Getting up an hour before the rest of the household wakes for 15 days
There are so many choices! You just have to choose one that works for you and you’ll be ready to jump in on the 16th.
Here is my goal: For 15 days, I will practice yoga or pilates for at least 15 minutes (can you tell I like the number “15”?)
I chose this goal because I recently got back into practicing yoga in December (actually one of my end of ’18 goals), and it helped me remember why I like yoga so much in the first place. It makes my muscles feel like jelly after I’m through (in a good way) and it totally blisses me out. Instant stress relief! And, since I tend to get bored easily, I threw pilates in there as well. Especially since I got a new pilates workout program for Christmas that I’m excited to try.
Your goal may also be exercise-related, or it may be something completely different. It doesn’t matter as long as it’s something you’re excited to work on for 15 days. And you’ll have other women in the Challenge cheering you on!
All you have to do to reserve your spot is sign up below. But hurry! Sign ups for the Challenge end on Tuesday, January 15th.
I can’t wait to crush some goals with you, friend! Let’s do this!
Cheers to 2019 being the Best Year Yet!