Brand New Resource for Breastfeeding Moms!
Whoa! Something really cool just happened…
I’ve been working on this resource for a while now and am so excited to officially release it!
Introducing… Make More Milk, a FREE ebook for Breastfeeding Moms!
Here’s some info about the book:
- Do you ever struggle to make enough milk for your baby?
- Do you wonder if it’s possible to increase your milk supply without devoting all of your (precious) spare time hooked up to a breast pump?
I’m here to tell you that it is 💯 possible to increase your milk supply and live your life as well!
How exactly? That is what I will show you in this ALL NEW resource and eBook, Make More Milk.
I’m not just going to give you a couple of cookie cutter ideas that supposedly work for every breastfeeding mama, because that’s not real life. What may work for me may not work as well for you, and that’s ok!
What I do give you are 10 different ideas to try if you want to make more milk. And, this eBook also includes a handy printable tracker so you can note which ideas worked the best for you!
Best of all, this beautiful resource is 100% FREE, so you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
At creativemommyhood.com, we are all about creating “Amazing Resources for Amazing Moms”.
And that is exactly what you are- one amazing Mama! And in my opinion, if you breastfeed for any amount of time, whether it be two weeks or two years, you are a ROCKSTAR!
So if you’re ready to increase your milk supply with safe, tried and true methods that have worked for other moms, grab the eBook now!
Questions you might have:
- Q. Will the tips in this book work for EP (exclusive pumping) mamas?
- A. Yes! These tips are designed to help any mama who breastfeeds, no matter if baby latches on you or is bottle- fed pumped milk.
- Q. I haven’t had my baby yet, but I want to breastfeed when he/ she is born. Should I read this eBook?
- A. Yes! If you want to breastfeed, it’s always a great idea to arm yourself with all the knowledge going into it. This eBook can help you prepare to have a great milk supply once you baby is born. (Disclaimer: it is not recommend to express breast milk during pregnancy unless specifically recommended by your obstetrician!)
- Q. Why is this resource free?
- A. I created this resource because I am on a mission to help 1,000 moms feels successful at breastfeeding! I hope that it encourages you that you have what it takes to breastfeed and produce all the milk you wish to produce for your baby!
- Q. What is the format of this eBook?
- A. This eBook is delivered digitally via your best email address, and is in PDF format. You can easily print out the printable tracker to use in conjunction with the tips you try!
- Q. Do you use any of the tips in the eBook?
- A. Yes! I am a fellow breastfeeding momma of a (currently) 5 month-old and I use the tips in this resource all the time! My favorite is Idea 6. What’s that tip? Download the eBook to find out!
Take advantage of this resource today and grab your free copy! I can’t wait to hear how it helps you succeed in making more milk!
Please follow and like me!