Mothering has got to be the toughest job of all. We wear all the hats, juggle all the activities, and still manage to kiss the boo-boos away on our little ones. Some days are good, some days are hard, but each day, we are Mommies.
In that spirit, I wrote some affirmations specifically for Moms. I’ve created a beautiful printable of these affirmations so you have something to encourage you on the journey.
What Are Affirmations?
Affirmations help you “affirm”, hence the name, who you really are and how powerful you are. Especially on the hard, exhausting days.
It may take a while to get the hang of reciting affirmations. You might even feel silly the first few times you go through them. But if you keep practicing them, your subconscious will start to embody what you’re speaking about yourself. Eventually, you will become your affirmations.
Affirmations only work if you truly feel them. It’s helpful to recite them aloud or in the mirror. You might also consider memorizing the ones that resonate the most to you. Then you can recite them wherever, whenever.
I’ve created a free printable with these affirmations so you can have them as a resource to encourage you.
Let’s get to the affirmations!
Affirmations for Moms
- I am powerful beyond what I even know; I am a MOM.
- I shape my children’s lives just by being available to them and loving them as best I can.
- I have the grace I need to make it through anything I face today.
- I was meant to be the mom for these children; they were meant to be my children.
- Mothering is the most noble profession in the world. I embrace my role with honor.
- I am calm and confident around my children, even if I’m not feeling it in the moment. I realize that more is caught than taught.
- I set the tone for my household, therefore I determine to be positive, kind, and at peace.
- I raise my children to the best of my ability. I’ve got this.
- As a mother, I have built-in Momtuituon. I can discern what my children need even if they are unable to advocate for themselves. I trust myself to make good decisions for my family.
- My children will always know they are safe, they are cared for, and they are fiercely loved.
- I work on my dreams and goals in front of my children so they will be inspired to also become the best version of themselves.
- I stop and savor this moment here and now because I know time is precious. I will never get this day again.
Which one of these affirmations speaks to you the most? I hope they encourage you on your parenting journey. Remember, you’ve got this, Mom!